Dr. Tiberio Shulimzon
- Pulmonology, internal medicine
- Leading specialist in emergency and intensive care medicine.
- Since 1999, he has served as the Head of the Department of Interventional Pulmonology at a large publich hospital. He has implemented a variety of new laser procedures and stenting of the airways.
- He specialized in pulmonology at St. Margaret Hospital in Marseille (France) and the University Hospital of Basel (Switzerland).
- Senior surgeon, Herzliya Medical Center
- 1982 - MD, Medical School in Romania
- 1992 - Specialization in pulmonology in Israel
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- Israeli Lung Association
- The Israeli Association for Emergency Medicine
- The Israeli Association of General Physicians
Publications and Articles
- Research interests: interventional pulmonology; the latest methods of diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy; and the diagnostics and treatment of interstitial lung disease.