- Previously senior cardio-surgeon at Tel-Aviv Medical Center
- Head of minimally invasive cardio-thoracic surgery, Rabin Medical Center
- Senior cardio-surgeon, Herzliya Medical Center
- Graduated from Ben-Gurion University, MD
- 2000 - certified in cardio-thoracic surgery
- Fellowship in minimally invasive cardiosurgery at NY university, USA
- Robotic cardiosurgery course, Intuitive corp., USA
- Advanced course in valve repair, Paris, France
- Advanced course in aortic valve repair, Brussels, Belgium
- Course in TAVI surgery, Eduards and Medtronic corp.
- Course in seamless valve replacement, Sorin and Medtronic corp.
Medical Union Memberships
- Israeli Cardiology Association
- European Cardio-thoracic surgery Association
- Senior lecturer at Tel Aviv University Medical School
* The information is provided by the doctor