- 1986-1992 Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University.
- 1998-1999 Practice, General Surgery A Medical Center, Tel Aviv
- 1999-2004 Practice, Department of Plastic Surgery, Medical Center, Tel Aviv
- 2006-2007: Microvascular Oncological Reconstruction, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society for Reconstuctive Microsurgery - ASRM
- World Society for Reconstuctive Microsurgery - WSRM
- The Israeli Society of Plastic Surgery
- 2000-Present: Teaching medical students from Tel Aviv University
- 2000 - Onwards, professor of ICA framework related breast reconstruction and skin cancer.
- 2000 - Onwards, registered nurses courses Lecturer, School of Nursing, Tel Aviv University.
- 2002 - Onwards, graduate instructors trauma (ATLS), School of Military Medicine, Training Camp 10, Zerifin.
- 2002-2007, Guide to Plastic Surgery degree from Tel Aviv University
Publications and Articles
- 60 presentations at scientific conferences
- Approximately 47 professional publications