Area of Expertise
- Head of the Neurosurgery Department, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson
- 2007 - till present time: Neurosurgeon and Deputy Head of the Neurosurgery Department.
- 2005 - 2007: MD-PhD student at the Department of Cerebrovascular Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment at the University of Virginia School of Medicine.
- 1998-2004: neurosurgeon and an Emergency Room Physician, then a senior neurosurgeon.
- Graduated from Tel-Aviv University Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
- Specialization in the largest Israeli clinic "Sheba Medical Center".
- Training in the clinic at the University of Pittsburgh (USA).
- Training in Barcelona clinic - specialization in endoscopic neurosurgery.
- Training in Virginia University (USA) during two years, where he specialised in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with the brain vessels.
- Graduated in Vascular Microsurgery at UVA Medical Center in the US
- Graduates have completed vascular surgery at UCSF Medical Center
Medical Union Memberships
- Member of the European Research Network on Intracerebral Haemorrhage (EURONICH).
- The honorary member of Focused Ultrasound (FUS) Foundation, which develops treatments using image-guided focused ultrasound.
- Member of Israel Neurosurgical Society.
* The information is provided by the doctor