Deputy Head of Department of Orthopedics at Assaf Doctor Medical Center. I completed my medical studies in orthopedics at Tel Aviv University in 1998 and the specialization in orthopedics in 2005.
My area of expertise is replacing hip joints with the front and knee approach.
I believe in a personal approach accompanied by patience and confidence
Area of Expertise
- Deputy Director of the Orthopedics department at Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- Head of Orthopedic Trauma Service at Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 2004 - ongoing: Chief Of Orthopedic Trauma Service-Assaf Harofe Medical Center Orthopedic Division
- 2005 - 2010: Chief Of Orthopedic Service - Emergency Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 2010 - ongoing: Chief Of Orthopedic Joint replacement service, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 2010 - ongoing: Deputy head Of Orthopedic Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 1984-1988 - Baptist high school in Nazareth Average matriculation exams: 91
- 1989-1996 - M.D. degree Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- 1993 - M.Sc. diploma
- 1998 - increased expertise in injuries of the foot and ankle
- 2001 - increased the qualifications of the replacement of the ankle joint, France.
- Fellow in Orthopedics , Hip & Knee , Arthroplasty & Trauma Service , St George Hospital Campus, Sydney Australia
- Lectured in Orthopedic Course, 4th year Medical Students, Tel-Aviv University
- Tutor, 5th year Medical Students, Tel-Aviv University
- Resident in Orthopedic Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center, Israel
- Instructor of Orthopedic Course, Nursing School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- MD Thesis: Four Corner Operation For Treatment Of Urinary Stress Incontinence