I believe that every casualty of any age has the right and the need to return to his activity before the injury. I believe every effort should be made to bring back the injured person to full activity as quickly as possible. To do this, we make every effort to perform the surgery as close as possible to the injury. I use the state-of-the-art equipment available to enable strong and stable repair while preventing soft tissue damage around the fracture that is important to the healing process. The new surgical techniques and modern implants allow an early return to activity and faster recovery. Accompanying the healing process is just as important and we are available 24 hours a day to answer any problems that arise after surgery and follow up with a clinic at no additional cost.
Area of Expertise
- Deputy Head of Orthopedic Division and Director of Orthopedic Trauma, Meir Hospital
- Senior physician - "Herzliya Medical Center"
- Orthopedic consultation of the Reuvena Reuvena Rehabilitation Hospital
- Specializing in orthopedic ,Meir Hospital- Sapir Medical Center, Kfar Saba
- Graduate of Tel Aviv University's School of Medicine
- Specialization in orthopedic traumatology, Seattle, USA
- Lecturer on orthopedic trauma in courses in Israel, Austria, Germany, the UK, Poland, Slovenia, Switzerland and further studies at Tel Aviv University
Medical Union Memberships
- Israeli Association Orthopedists
- International Orthopedic Association - AO.Alumni
- The Israeli Orthopedic Trauma Association