Area of Expertise
- Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head of Orthopedics Department, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot
- Medical Degree (MD): University of Tel Aviv, Israel
- Orthopedic Residency: Assaf Harofeh Medical Centre, Israel
- Clinical Fellowship: Adult Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Mount Sinai Hospital,Toronto, Canada.
- Clinical Fellowship: Adult Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada.
- Degree of Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.), University of Ben Gurion, Israel
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Tel Aviv University, Israel
Medical Union Memberships
- Co-Chairman of the Israeli Hips & Knee Society
- Israel Orthopedic Association
- Israeli Arthroplasty Association
- Insall Knee Society
Articles and Publications
- Over 70 published papers, consultant to many medical journals. Professor Kosashvili is actively involved in academics and works as Head of Orthopedic Department of Kaplan Medical Center in Rehovot.
- Lecturer at Sackler Medical School, at Tel-Aviv university
* The information is provided by the doctor