- 1996: graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, MD
- 1996-1998: general surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center- New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- 1998-2002: urology residency, training in general urology and fellowship level. Training in endourology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center- New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- 2002-2003: urologic oncology/laparoscopic surgery fellowship. Training in advance minimally invasive surgical procedures including complex oncology, reconstructive and stone disease, Urology West Palm Beach
- American Urological Association ( AUA)
- Israel Urological Association ( IUA)
- Endourological Society
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor – Department of Urology, Stony Brook University
Publications and Articles
- Author of multiple book chapter, articles, presentations, etc.