Online Consultation by Leading Israeli Experts
- Are your test results unclear?
- Has your doctor interpreted the test results correctly?
- Are there further diagnostic tests that should be undertaken to evaluate your condition?
- Does the advised treatment plan concern your health or lifestyle in any way?
These are just some of the many questions one may face following a doctor’s diagnosis.
Herzliya Medical Center offers its services of a telemedicine consultation with leading Israeli experts.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine involves the use of modern telecommunications technology to provide remote patient care. Telemedicine can save both time and money, without affecting the level of medical services.
Herzliya Medical Center provides online consultations by top Israeli doctors in wide fields of medicine.
The Benefits of Seeking Advice Online:
- Consultation by leading Israeli experts without the need to leave home
- Experts provide multiple treatment options, which allows one to take a more informed and balanced decision that positively influences the treatment outcome
- Consultation in the shortest time possible
- Technical support and step-by-step instructions
- Receive consultation summary (in English) via email within a few days
What Is The Process Of Online Consultation?
Telemedicine services are provided in the following areas:
- Spine Surgery
- ENT diseases
- Best Israel Doctors by specialization
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of an online consultation varies depending on the area of specialization and the level of a physician’s qualifications. The cost of this unique service is payable by bank transfer to the official bank account of Herzliya Medical Center or by credit card.