Plastic Surgery in Israel
Plastic surgery in Israel specializes in procedures for reconstruction of organs, improving appearance or the correction of cosmetic defects. Herzliya Medical Center applies the latest technologies in plastic surgery, including minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Every year, more than 1,500 procedures relating to the field of plastic surgery in Israel are performed at Herzliya Medical Center. Cosmetic surgery in Israel includes all plastic and cosmetic surgeries; correctional surgery of the body, anti-aging procedures, correcting contours of individual organs (for example, nose or ears). Skin grafting is another, often sought-out reconstructive surgery designed to eliminate the effects of burns or injuries.
The exceptional quality of care and treatment in Israel, in addition to adherence to strict surgical protocols guarantee that all esthetic and complex surgical interventions are safely and successfully carried out.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at HMC
The Plastic Surgery Unit of Herzliya Medical Center meets the most stringent international standards, both in the quality of medical services and cutting-edge equipment. The Department of Plastic Surgery cooperates with qualified doctors and anesthesiologists who have deep knowledge and experience and are able to cope with non-standard situations. Herzliya Medical Center has modern laboratory facilities, medical imaging department and ICU staff, who are engaged in the planning process of all plastic surgery and rehabilitation.
Plastic surgeons at Herzliya Medical Center practice an individual approach to each patient when planning a plastic or cosmetic surgery. In preparation for the surgery, plastic surgeons use computer simulation. Virtual plastic surgery assists the patient to select the best option that suits him/ her; they are also able to consult with the plastic surgeon if a particular feature is technically feasible.
Modern technologies of plastic surgery in Israel, such as laser or minimally invasive surgery, allow you to have surgery on the face and body, leaving no visible scars and do not require long-term rehabilitation. At Herzliya Medical Center, many plastic surgeries are performed as an outpatient basis, at the end of the procedure and medical monitoring; the patient does not require hospitalization and can return home to fully recover.
List of all procedures:
The most requested plastic surgery procedures are performed at Herzliya Medical Center:
- Plastic surgery following burns and injuries - skin grafting, removal of scar tissue and contractures, elimination of postoperative scars
- Liposuction and body contouring correction - removal of excess fatty tissue of the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen, using minimally invasive techniques
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) - the surgical removal of fat tissue and skin folds on the surface of the abdomen. Abdominoplasty may also follow following a bariatric surgery (dramatic weight loss and the formation of sagging skin result)
- Breast augmentation, breast correction using modern implants that mimic the natural appearance and structure of the breasts
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy using implants or the patient's own soft tissue
- Plastic surgery on the genitals - vaginoplasty, changing the shape and size of labia
- Cosmetic procedures - Botox injections, Plazmolifting (skin rejuvenation treatment), laser resurfacing
The clinic also performs numerous surgeries of the face and neck:
- Facelift including neck
- Blepharoplasty (plastic surgery of the upper and lower eyelids)
- Rhinoplasty (correction of the nose)
- plastic chin surgery
- brow lift
- deep peeling with the use of innovative technologies
- Lipofilling of face and lips (enhancement using self-fat)
Plastic surgery in Israel is a separate branch of medicine, which is in the process of continuous development and improvement. Modern surgical techniques and the use of high-tech equipment achieve excellent results; even the most serious defects have the possibility of being drastically improved.