Dr. Hillel Hurwitz
- General pediatrics including newborns, infants, children and adolescents
- Acute illnesses and normal growth and developmental assessments including all immunizations
- General pediatrician, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- General pediatrician, Hod Hasharon and Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Consultant pediatrician, Herzliya Medical Center
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital. Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Chairman, Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Hospital Southwest, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Pediatric specialty training in Johannesburg, South Africa, Toronto, Canada and Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Pediatric board certification, U.S.A.
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Israeli Society of Clinical Pediatrics
- Israeli Society of Ambulatory Pediatrics
- State of Israel - Specialist pediatrician
- State of Texas, U.S.A.
- New York State, U.S.A.