Dr Rami Kardosh
- Orthopedics.Hip and knee joint replacement specialist.
- Expert in DAA (Direcy Anterior Approach) hip replacement surgery.
- 2004 - ongoing: Chief Of Orthopedic Trauma Service-Assaf Harofe Medical Center Orthopedic Division
- 2005 - 2010: Chief Of Orthopedic Service - Emergency Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 2010 - ongoing: Chief Of Orthopedic Joint replacement service, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 2010 - ongoing: Deputy head Of Orthopedic Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center
- 1984-1988 - Baptist high school in Nazareth Average matriculation exams: 91
- 1989-1996 - M.D. degree Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- 1993 - M.Sc. diploma
- 1998 - increased expertise in injuries of the foot and ankle.
- 2001 - increased the qualifications of the replacement of the ankle joint, France.
2006 Excellent Employee , Ministry of Health , Israel
2006 Superb Employee , Assaf Harofe Medical Center
2006 Superb Employee , Civil Service Commissioner
2007 Excellent Employee , Yedeot Ahronot
2008 Excellent Employee , President
Fellow in Orthopedics , Hip & Knee , Arthroplasty & Trauma Service , St George Hospital Campus, Sydney Australia
Lectured in Orthopedic Course, 4th year Medical Students, Tel-Aviv University
Tutor, 5th year Medical Students, Tel-Aviv University
Resident in Orthopedic Department, Assaf Harofe Medical Center, Israel
Instructor of Orthopedic Course, Nursing School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
MD Thesis: Four Corner Operation For Treatment Of Urinary Stress Incontinence