Doctor Zvi Cohen
- Deputy Head of Orthopedics Department at the Tel Aviv Medical Center, “Soraski” (“Ichilov”
- Senior surgeon, Herzliya Medical Center
- 1983 - graduated from medical school in Rome.
- 1991 - specialization in the field of orthopedics.
- 1997 - increased expertise in joint replacement operations, France.
- 1998 - increased expertise in injuries of the foot and ankle.
- 2001 - increased the qualifications of the replacement of the ankle joint, France.
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- The Israeli Association of Orthopaedics
- Israeli Society of Foot and Ankle
- Lecturer in the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.