Doctor Naum Simanovsky
- Orthopedics. Pediatric orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, fractures fixation, correction of congenital anomalies of the limbs, surgical treatment of hip dysplasia, surgical treatment of benign or malignant tumors of the limbs.
- Dep. Chief of Pediatric orthopedics at Hadassa hospital, Jerusalem
- Senior Pediatric orthopedist and surgeon at Herzliya Medical Center
- 1986 – graduated from St. Petersburg University, MD
- 1998 – finished residency in pediatric orthopedics at Hadassa hospital
- 1999-2001 – fellowship in pediatric orthopedics, Children’s Hospital, Boston, Harvard Medical School
- Israeli Orthopedics Association
- Israeli Pediatric Orthopedics Association
Publications and Articles
- Developer of several scoliosis treatment patents, as well as patent for chest cavity and spinal stenosis.