Doctor Sagi Arnoff
Doctor Sagi Arnoff is one of the world's largest specialists in the field of neurosurgery, which owns all the modern technology in his speciality. Besides, he conducts a scientific activity, publishes numerous scientific articles and participates in international symposia in the area of neurosurgery.
- Neurosurgeon of the Highest Qualification Category.
- Correction of facial bones and the skull, endoscopic skull base and pituitary surgeries.
- Treatment of aneurysms, vascular defects, cavernous malformations, intracranial haemorrhage.
- Treatment of benign tumors.
- Trigeminal neuralgia surgery (Fothergill's disease).
- Brain vessels surgeries.
- 2007 - till present time: Neurosurgeon and Deputy Head of the Neurosurgery Department.
- 2005 - 2007: MD-PhD student at the Department of Cerebrovascular Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment at the University of Virginia School of Medicine.
- 1998-2004: neurosurgeon and an Emergency Room Physician, then a senior neurosurgeon.
- Graduated from Tel-Aviv University Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
- Specialization in the largest Israeli clinic "Sheba Medical Center".
- Training in the clinic at the University of Pittsburgh (USA).
- Training in Barcelona clinic - specialization in endoscopic neurosurgery.
- Training in Virginia University (USA) during two years, where he specialised in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with the brain vessels.
Academic work experience
- 2007 - present: Visiting Professor at the University of Virginia Medical Faculty, USA.
- Dr. Sagi Arnoff is the author and co-author of a large number of scientific papers and articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals of neurosurgery.
Memberships in professional organizations
- Member of the European Research Network on Intracerebral Haemorrhage (EURONICH).
- The honorary member of Focused Ultrasound (FUS) Foundation, which develops treatments using image-guided focused ultrasound.
- Member of Israel Neurosurgical Society.