Obstetrics and Gynecology in Israel
Gynecology in Israel is a branch of medicine that combines several gynecological areas (including conservative and surgical treatments), Herzliya Medical Center distinguished department for women’s health is committed to providing quality services.
Gynecologists specialize in the treatment and monitoring of all aspects related to a woman’s reproductive health, from adolescence to old age. It is recommended that women visit the gynecologist once a year as a preventive measure, however during pregnancy and menopause these visits are more frequent. Obstetricians specialize within the field of obstetrics – during and post-pregnancy associated issues. Gynecologists and obstetricians, thus have a breadth of knowledge and experience in treating various associated conditions in regards to women health.
Why Choose HMC for Obstetrics and Gynecology
Leading experts in the field of gynecology in Israel.
HMC's cutting-edge Gynecology Department is equipped with the latest medical equipment and diagnostics for detecting various pathologies of the female reproductive system, including malformations, hormonal disorders, infertility-associated conditions, benign and malignant tumors and more
Where possible, at Herzliya Medical Center, surgical treatment of gynecological diseases are performed using minimally invasive laparoscopic methods. Small incisions in the abdominal wall allow for an optical device (laparoscope) to easily access the organs of the abdomen and pelvis. A shorter recovery period and barely visible scars post-surgery accompany minimally invasive surgeries.
HMC’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Offers:
- Consultation, a pelvic examination and a selection of contraception
- Treatment of fungal and bacterial vaginal infections, relapse prevention
- Prevention of cervical cancer - Pap test, colposcopy, vaccination against human papillomavirus
- Pregnancy planning
- Infertility treatment
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy
- Surgical treatment of congenital malformations of the female genitalia
- Plastic surgery on the genitals - vaginoplasty
- Surgical treatment of benign tumors - uterine fibroids, polyps and cystic ovarian tumors
- Abortion and support services
- Menopausal hormone replacement therapy
HMC Treats Gynecological Cancers:
- Early diagnosis of cervical cancer, organ surgery (cone biopsy, laser surgery, LEEP)
- Surgical and conservative treatment of malignant tumors of the reproductive organs
Pregnancy and Labor at HMC
HMC are proud to be part of this special and meaningful time in your life, the renowned gynecologists and obstetricians are dedicated in providing comprehensive, supervised care to ensure your pregnancy is a smooth and comfortable one.
Gynecology has a multi-faceted approach in Israel, including prenatal diagnostics that assess and ensure the intrauterine fetal stage of development is a healthy one and that it poses no future complications for the mother or her child.
HMC’s excellence is visible in all procedures relating to pregnancy and labor:
- Individual prenatal care and medical supervision
- Routine and emergency ultrasound
- Prenatal diagnosis of Down Syndrome and Neural Tube Defect
- Genetic tests to determine hereditary diseases in the mother and fetus, if necessary, performed testing of other family members as well
- Cytogenetic analysis of chorionic villi
Herzliya Medical Center, the leading private hospital in Israel, provides vast diagnostic capabilities with cutting-edge medical technology for the treatment of gynecological diseases to the monitoring of pregnant women and fetus. Gynecologists at HMC are highly qualified and have years of experience in leading Israeli Medical Institutions. We invite you to receive the best medical treatment in Israel by professional Israeli gynecologists at Herzliya Medical Center.