- 1986-1992 A senior surgeon at the Institute of Oncology, Emory University in Atlanta and director of the Bach VA General Surgery Atlanta
- 1992 -Senior surgeon at Soroka Medical Center
- 1978 -Medical graduate Boston University
- 1978-1985 - Internship in general surgery and surgical oncology in Richmond Virginia United States
- Trained oncology and reconstructive breast surgery in Paris, France.
- Increased expertise in operations sentinel lymph node in the Netherlands.
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- The American Association of Oncology Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Surgeons
- Member of the Presidential Committee of the Israel Society of Breast Disease
- Professor at the Medical Faculty University. Ben-Gurion, Israel.