Dr. Itamar Offer
Specialist in management of health systems. During the last eight years chairing leading positions in the Israeli health clinics and outpatient clinics. Prior to 2011, led the project to create a private medical center in India. Currently heads the leading private hospital in Israel "Herzliya Medical Center."
- Management of health systems at all levels
- Guide public health institutions
- Management of private clinics
- Manual medical team
- Employment in the public health insurance
- Guide organizations and processes
- Guide implementation and development projects
- Creation and implementation of business plans
- Financial management
- Development and design programs to build health centers
- Manual internal processes of health care organizations
- Development of health information technology
- Evaluation and quality of medical services
- Development and management of professional databases
- 2011 to present - Head of Israel's leading private hospital "Herzliya Medical Center." The hospital specializes in modern methods of surgery and invasive procedures and cooperates with 400 leading surgeons and specialists of the country.
- 2007-2011 - Director General and CEO "Elbit India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd ", opened in collaboration with" Elbit Imaging Ltd “(NASDAQ: EMITF) network diversified medical centers in India. Establishing clinics and a hospital
- 2004-2007 - Head of the Tel Aviv District Health Insurance Fund "Clalit". Health Insurance Fund "Clalit" is the largest institutions in Israel, including more than 4 million customers, approximately 34,000 employees and 14 medical centers.
- 1999-2004 - Deputy Director and Acting Director of the Children's Medical Center "Schneider." Children's Hospital "Schneider", specializes in the treatment of many diseases
- 1996-2002 - Leading Specialist in Pediatric Department at Medical Center "Schneider"
- 1992-1996 - Resident in the Department of Pediatric Diseases Medical Center "Schneider"
- 2000-2001 – MD in public administration from Harvard University School of Government of the United States Kennedy. Wexner Program (student exchange)
- Tel Aviv University, MD, Medicine 1984-1991
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- Herzliya Medical Center CEO
- 2003-2007 - Teacher workshop medical education , Medical Faculty of Tel Aviv University
- 1998-2003 - Lecturer at the Department of Pediatrics, Tel Aviv University
- 2002 - Specialist in the governance of health systems
- 1997-2000 - Teacher at the pediatric intensive care course