- Head of Robotic Surgery and Deputy Director of the Department of Urology at Rambam Medical Center.
- A specialist in complex urological tumors, uses advanced invasive tiny technologies.
- Dr. Kakyashvili graduated from the Medical University of Georgia, trained as a urological surgeon at the Rambam Medical Center, performed a research year at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, and later trained as a neurosurgeon and surgeon at the University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Medical Union Memberships
- American Robotic Surgery Association
- Canadian Robotic Surgery Association
- Israeli Robotic Surgery Association
Articles and Publications
* The information is provided by the doctor