Check-Up in Israel for Men
Research studies show that men do not monitor the state of their health. The length and the quality of your life entirely depends on your health; it is vital that you keep your body in shape and undergo medical examinations periodically.
Routine check-ups are important because timely diagnosis can prevent the development of serious diseases at an early stage of development, and often result in life-saving.
Experts in the field of diagnosis at "Herzliya Medical Center" offer you a basic check–up program or an extensive one including consultations with a physician; the whole procedure takes a day.
A list of the basic check-up & diagnosis program:
- Inspection and medical consultation
- Spirometry (pulmonary function tests)
- Chest X-ray
- Hearing Test
- Ophthalmic examination
- A complete blood count
***Fecal occult blood test takes three days for the results – consult with the physician before the test
For detailed information and price evaluation please fill in one of the contact forms
Additional tests recommended for men:
- Tumor markers: CEA, CA 15-3, CA 125, CA 19-9 ...... $ 580.00
- PSA (for men) ....................................................... $ 95.00
- Gastroscopy under general anesthesia................. $ 1,200.00
- Colonoscopy under general anesthesia .................. $ 1450.00
- Consult a gastroenterologist .................................. $ 650.00
"Herzliya Medical Center" holds all diagnostic procedures for a thorough medical examination, which will be agreed beforehand with the medical consultant. You can adjust the diagnostic testing on the basis of your personal preferences and the recommendations of your physician.
A comprehensive program of diagnosis for men
Specialists at HMC offer you an accurate and complete information about your health. The program is designed for 4-6 working days in our exclusive Outpatient Department. You can adjust the program of the surveys on the basis of your personal preferences in accordance with the recommendations of your personal physician.
Consultation with specialists:
- Professor Shenkman, Head of the International Department will conduct a case history, a physical examination and diagnosis and establish a screening program ($ 600)
- Inspection and consultation with a urologist (urological examination, verification of the prostate, TRUS) ($ 600)
- Inspection and consultation with an ophthalmologist (visual acuity, intraocular pressure, and fundus) ($ 600)
- Inspection and consultation with an otolaryngologist ($ 500)
- A complete and detailed biochemical analyzes: lipid profile,
- Function of the liver, pancreas, kidney, bilirubin, uric acid, creatinine, urea, triglycerides, glucose, total protein, and others.
- The electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium.
- Homocysteine, coagulation, serology for hepatitis, thyroid hormones, pituitary gland, PSA level, tumor markers, glycosylated hemoglobin, and other indicators.
- Analysis of CRP (C reactive protein) - an indicator of inflammation.
Total cost of laboratory tests: $ 1770
- Echocardiography - ultrasound examination of the heart ($ 585)
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland. ($ 440)
- Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvic organs. ($ 440)
- Duplex ultrasound study of carotid and vertebral arteries. ($ 650)
- Gastroscopy (with tests for Helicobacter pylori). (1335 $)
Optional (cost of research is not included in the program):
Colonoscopy (including biopsy) - for people over 45 years old. (1450 $)
All diagnostic procedures are finalized with the consultation of our doctors, translation of all the survey results and recommendations received.
The total cost of the expanded program of diagnosis: 8970 $