Herzliya Medical Center
Your quality of life absolutely depends on the state of your health. When you experience slight discomfort, frequent headaches or instability with stressful situations you do not think that common signs of fatigue are in fact early symptoms of chronic diseases.
Specialists in the diagnosis institute have established a screening program, targeted at women, which is associated with the physiological and anatomical features of the female’s body. The diagnostic program completes the basic survey check-up, which aims to prevent diseases at an early stage of development.
At HMC, we have compiled a list of medical tests that every woman should undergo. Check-up is held for just one day, including a final consultation with a specialist.
• Inspection and medical consultation
• Spirometry (pulmonary function tests)
• Chest X-ray
• Hearing Test
• Ophthalmic examination
White blood cells, Red blood cells, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelets, MPV, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils, Large unstained cells, Neutrophils Abs, Lymphocytes Abs, Monocytes Abs, Eosinophils Abs, Basophils Abs, Large unstained cells Abs.
Glucose, Phosphorus, Uric Acid, Creatinine serum, Urea, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, SGOT (AST), SGPT (ALT), Gamma-GT, Alkaline phosphatase, LDH, Total bilirubin, CPK, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride.
Cholesterol total, Triglycerides, HDL cholesterol, LDL (calculated
Specific gravity, pH, Protein, Glucose, Ketones, Bilirubin, Leucocytes, Erythrocytes, Nitrites, Urobilinogen quantitative
For detailed information and price evaluation please fill in one of the contact forms
|Tumor markers: CEA, CA 15-3, CA 125, CA 19-9||$580|
|Breast ultrasound (for women)||$220|
|Mammography (for women)||$220|
|Gastroscopy under general anesthesia||$1200|
|Colonoscopy under general anesthesia||$1450|
At “Herzliya Medical Center,” there is the possibility for any kind of diagnosis, which will be agreed beforehand with the medical consultant.
* Patients have the right to adjust the diagnostic program on the basis of their personal preferences.
According to the WHO, the definition of “Health” – a state of complete physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
Specialists at Herzliya Medical Center have developed for you a diagnostic program, the results of which will dispel all your doubts about your health.
All women should undergo medical tests, even if they are healthy. The purpose of medical examinations is to screen for diseases in order to assess the risk of future medical problems.
It is very important to have screening tests in a top-notch medical institution and to consult a doctor who has extensive experience who can give you an accurate diagnosis and prognosis if needed.
• Prof. L. Shenkman – Head of the International Department at HMC will conduct a history taking, physical examination, diagnosis, and medical monitoring survey program. ($ 600)
• Inspection and consultation by a gynecologist, including gynecological ultrasound. ($ 500)
• Examination and consultation by a breast surgeon, ($ 600)
• Inspection and consultation ophthalmologist, (visual acuity, intraocular pressure, and fundus) ($ 600)
• Inspection and consultation by an otolaryngologist ($ 500)
• Complete and detailed biochemical analyzes: lipid profile
• The function of the r, pancreas, kidney, bilirubin, uric acid, creatinine, urea, triglycerides, glucose, total protein, and others.
• The electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium.
• Homocysteine, coagulation, serology for hepatitis, thyroid hormones, pituitary, ovary, tumor markers, glycosylated hemoglobin, and other indicators.
• Analysis of CRP (C reactive protein) – an indicator of inflammation.
The total cost of the laboratory tests: $ 1,630
• Echocardiography – ultrasound examination of the heart with the load. ($ 585)
• Mammography. Breast ultrasound. ($ 440)
• Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland. ($ 440)
• Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvic organs. ($ 440)
• Duplex ultrasound study of carotid and vertebral arteries. ($ 650)
• Gastroscopy (with tests for H. pylori, including histology). (1335 $)
• Colonoscopy (including biopsy) for women over 45 years old. (1450 $)
• Bone Densitometry – for women over 50 years old. ($ 350)
Final consultation with a specialist, discussion and translation of all the results and recommendations received.
The total cost of the expanded survey program: $ 10,120
The program is designed for 4-6 working days in the Outpatient Department.
“Herzliya Medical Center” gives you the possibility of any kind of medical examination, which will be agreed beforehand with the medical consultant. You can adjust the diagnostic testing on the basis of your personal preferences and the recommendations of the doctor