A special offer for international women's day
In light of the International Women's Day Herzliya Medical Center has a special offer for you:
Come and make sure you are as healthy as can be with the help of our unique expanded screening program for women.
Only for those who order this unique check-up program no later than 14/03/2015 - we offer a 20% discount off the total price.
So what are waiting for?
Fill in the contact form or call us today!
Expanded Screening Program for Women
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the definition of "Health" is - "a state of complete physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being and not merely the absence of a disease".
HMC's leading physicians have developed an expanded check-up program designed to reassure you of your health.
The purpose of a check-up is to ensure early diagnosis of any possible illness, regardless of whether you are experiencing any symptoms or not.
Our cutting-edge equipment and leading specialists in all medical fields is what makes Herzliya Medical Center the perfect choice for your check-up.
• Prof. Louis Shenkman - Head of the International Department at HMC will thoroughly examine your and your family's medical history, perform a physical examination, and will personally supervise the whole check-up process.
• Consultation and examination by a gynecologist - dr. Sergey Tunizkiy, including an ultrasound.
• Consultation and examination by a breast surgeon - dr. Eran Sharon
• Consultation and examination by an ophthalmologist - dr. Dan Burla (visual acuity, intraocular pressure, and fundus)
• Consultation and examination by an otolaryngologist - dr. Maxim Sokolov
• Consultation and examination by a dermatologist, including mole scanning (for skin cancer screening)
• Complete and detailed biochemical analyzes: lipid profile
• The function of liver, pancreas, kidney, bilirubin, uric acid, creatinine, urea, triglycerides, glucose, total protein, and others.
• The electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium.
• Homocysteine, coagulation, serology for hepatitis, thyroid hormones, pituitary, ovary, tumor markers, glycosylated hemoglobin, and other indicators.
• Analysis of CRP (C reactive protein) - an indicator of inflammation.
• Echocardiography - an ultrasound of the heart combined with a stress test.
• A mammogram, using a high-tech 3-D mammograph (Phillips). Breast ultrasound.
• Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland.
• Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvic organs.
• Duplex ultrasound study of the carotid and vertebral arteries.
•Gastroscopy (including csreening for H. pylori and histology).
• Colonoscopy (including biopsy) for women over 45 years old.
• Bone densitometry - for women over 50 years old.
All patients will receive a final consultation with a specialist, translation of all the tests results and recommendations for further follow-up.
The total cost of the expanded check-up program: 10120$ 8000$