Cardiac Surgery in Israel
Heart Surgery in Israel - is a dynamic branch of medicine utilizing advanced technology to treat patients effectively. We offer beneficial advice in modifying lifestyle habits and medication, and when necessary, surgical procedures that aim to improve one’s quality of life.
Why Choose HMC for Cardiac Surgery:
- HMC utilizes innovative equipment and successfully conducts intricate surgeries of the heart and blood vessels
- Over 5,000 cardiac and thoracic surgeries performed every year at HMC by renowned surgeons
- HMC is highly regarded as the leading center in cardiac surgery - many surgeons choosing to do their surgeries in its cutting-edge operating rooms
- Our multidisciplinary approach working with Israel’s leading cardiac surgeons have resulted in a high success rate of various heart surgeries and cardiovascular treatments.
- The Cardiac Surgery Center is a prominent department in Herzliya Medical Center, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of numerous cardiovascular diseases
- HMC’s nursing staﬀ are highly skilled to deliver specialist, quality care and respond effectively in critical situations to patients undergoing cardiac surgery
- Cardiac surgeries performed with the participation of skilled anesthesiologists, who have specialized training in the ﬁeld of cardiac surgery
- Operating units and intensive care units surpass strict quality regulations and safety standards
- Receive integrated treatment in Israel by leading specialists and outstanding nurses, who are available around the clock to attend to your every need
Heart Disease Diagnosis
Prior to heart surgery, HMC has a center for cardiac diagnostic tests using the latest medical technologies:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Myocardial Scintigraphy
Common Cardiac Surgery Procedures Performed at HMC
- Heart Surgery with (or without) a cardiopulmonary bypass – open heart surgery requires a cardiopulmonary bypass
- Coronary artery bypass grafting – to treat patients with coronary artery disease
- Heart valve repair and replacement – using plastic or prosthetic valves
Among all medical procedures, like other Western countries, cardiovascular surgery in Israel is one of the most complex and demanding procedures. However, the majority of patients following cardiac surgery have noted a far greater improvement in their health and quality of life. It is important to emphasize that a successful surgery is largely determined by the human factor: The qualifications and practical experience of the operating specialist. Take full advantage of undergoing cardiac surgery in Israel and discover experienced and professional cardiac surgeons at Herzliya Medical Center.